Selected works in Filming and Editing.
- Sustrans – Active Travel Hub, 2019
- “skateboard boy” – Documentary Project 2017/18
- Vitus Bikes: Energie CX Promo
Camera Operator – using Ronin 2 rig and Sony Fs7.
- Florida Drive Cake Co. Advertisement
- Danderball – BCSDN Campaign Infomercial
- Local Women’s Handicrafts (Nepal)- Sanitary Pad Donation Program, 2017
Filming, Editing & Direction on this informative piece from leading Women’s Rights Workshop in Kathmandu.
- Clean City Cooperative (Nepal) – GoFundMe campaign Video, 2017
Filming, Editing & Direction, working with project managers to encapsulate grand waste management concept in <4 minutes to inform and encourage investment in this phenomenal social enterprise.
- Climbing in Nepal – Guffy Monkey/Saman Shrestha (Nepal), 2017
Filming, Editing & Direction working with National Athlete and reality TV Star and Himalayan Roadies 2017 winner Saman, to produce informative piece on outdoor rock climbing and bouldering in Nepal – a fledgling sport in the country.
In the process of shooting a documentary on professional tribute acts in the UK, I put together promo clips for the artists own purposes.
- DragonForce: In The Line of Fire – (Live Concert Blu-Ray/DVD Release) 2015.
Directed, filmed and edited the extensive Documentary portions of the release, charting the Maximum Overload World Tour and preparations for a show in Japan in front of 15,000. Filming took place in Japan, UK and Europe in 2014.
CHARTED AT #3 IN UK NATIONAL DVD CHARTS! “the highest UK chart position the band has achieved in their history!”.
- DragonForce: Maximum Overload; A New Found Force [Special Edition Documentary DVD Release] 2014.
Directed, filmed, edited, mastered and authored ‘Making Of’ Album featurette DVD. Took up residency in a remote recording studio in Sweden with the band during the mixing of their studio album to gather the bands response to working with acclaimed producer Jens Bogren, the song writing process and changes within the band.
- DragonForce: Making of ‘The Game’ Music Video – (Mini Documentary) 2014.
Behind the scenes footage and insight on location from the video shoot for the bands lead single THE GAME.
- DragonForce: Seasons – (HD Official Video Music Video) 2012.
Contributed footage for the second single from 2012’s The Power Within, shot on the headline tour in the USA and Europe. Broadcast internationally.
- DragonForce: Cry Thunder – (Live Official HD MultiCam) 2012.
Multi-cam medley from the headline UK tour. Produced raw, on the road!
- Alabama 3: UNDAground Tour Video Series – (Mini Backstage Documentary Series) 2013.
Whilst operating the live visual production aspect of the show, I took time to document the bands exploits and arguments on the road; resulting in real time videos uploaded whilst the tour took place. Fast turn around on footage on this one.
- Alabama 3: A Taste of Alabama 3 Live – (Live Multi-cam) 2013.
- Alabama 3 Perform at Ronnie Biggs’ Funeral – (Mini Documentary) 2014.
Alabama 3 garnered a reputation for playing at the funerals of notable persons, not least of all those associated with crime. The band insisted I accompany them to the funeral of Great Train Robber and national hero Ronnie Biggs.
- Alabama 3: 2014 Tour Promo.
Insight into the preparations for a sell out UK tour.
- Waingro: Live Concert Taping – The Rickshaw Theatre, Vancouver, B.C. 2016.
Enlisted the help of Vancouver’s Not Your Scene Videographers to do this multicam taping of Waingro’s set, fast turn around – used for promotion at Toronto’s Canadian Music Week 2016!
- Huntress: UK Tour with Lamb of God, – (Mini Backstage Documentary) 2014.
Whilst acting as the bands ‘road-manager’ and go-to guy for European tours, this little behind the scenes insight was produced!
- Wednesday 13: Scream Britain Scream – (Live Concert DVD) 2014.
Worked as part of a team of 6 to capture the energy of a very special sold out halloween night show in the heart of London UK. Played a major role in coordinating and assembling the team ahead of and during the shoot. (Post-production carried out by artist management)
- Rubber Dinghy Rapids: A Swan’s Tale [Grand Canyon River Trip] 2016.
Documenting the preparation, fun and adrenaline of an 18 day private river trip through a true Wonder of the World; The Grand Canyon, USA.
- WOW Air Travel Guide – Belfast
Shot for WOW Air Travel Guide Contest 2018. Detailing our city.
- “pure bad craic” – Belfast Film Festival 2018 Cinema Sports Contest
Made during Belfast Film Festivals 10 hour Cinema Sports Competition. Judge appointed ingredients were: “bridge”, “throw up” & “pure bad craic”. Made with approval of Wetherspoon’s management. This entry won the prize for “Best Use of Ingredients”.
- Kamaara Wedding Videos
Camera on a range of team based wedding shoots for Kamaara Wedding Videos.